Van-tastic Voyage

Sunday, September 10, 2006

So long, farewell, auf wiedersehn, goodbye!

So 10 hours till liftoff, 6 hours to kill to screw up my sleep schedule. This should be interesting :) Random factoids are always interesting, so here are some details about my trip (one-way):

  • Mileage flown: 15,284
  • Flight time: 32h17m
  • Stopover time: 12h38m
  • Total time: 44h55m
And that's assuming there are no delays.

Hopefully there'll be free booze once I leave the continent, otherwise I'll have to count on the Gravol to knock me out. Of course X-Men 3 is playing once I leave the continent as well, so I could always watch that 15 times assuming I'm lucky enough to get a new play with video on demand...hmm...decisions, decisions...

As for the stopovers, hopefully they don't charge too much for a net connection, and I can find an outlet for my laptop. Then I can bore everyone with even more inane blog entries :) Or maybe people will regale me with wonderful tales about their day at work. I know you CIHI folk must have some drama/gossip to share ;)

Anyway, that's enough for now. Stay tuned, there may be another post at 4am. Who knows, I may be slightly loopy due to lack of sleep!

ps. Can anyone explain why Blogger would insert an extra blank line after the set of bullets?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home