Van-tastic Voyage

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Mt. Doom pictures

Just a quick post. I'm in Wellington now and doing fine. Wellington's a lovely city, much nicer (though smaller) than Auckland. It's incredibly windy though which for the most part sucks, and will suck more as the weather cools. The only redeeming value is when leggy female friends, or girls in general, wear short skirts...funny that :) Haven't done too much in Wellington so far: went to the museum twice, wandered the city a bit to get my bearings, and went shopping for a Rolex. Didn't get around to buying one though, think I'll wait till I get to SE Asia for that...

Anyhow, I haven't had a chance to upload any of my lovely pictures from the museum or any of my jaunts in Wellington, but I will finally link my album from the Tongariro crossing. I have many more, just haven't had the time to upload them all yet. Ah who am I kidding, I've been too lazy to upload them all. I will eventually though :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home