Van-tastic Voyage

Monday, November 13, 2006

My pants are falling down...

So at work today (and while I was out during the weekend), I noticed something different. My pants were falling down. Not because someone was trying to pull them down (at least not at those points), but they were just slipping. Yes, I was wearing a belt and not just using rope and yes everything was done up. My only assumption is that I've lost weight or at least slimmed down a bit (or a lot), which I'm a little skeptical of since some of the padding I wish I didn't have still seems to be there. I don't have a scale to actually check with, but I've gone from having my pants ride comfortable on my hips at 3 notches on my belt, to slipping off if I move too much at 4 notches. 5 notches isn't quite comfortable yet, so it's a bit of a dilemma. Maybe my pants and belt have just stretched...

Anyway, to everyone that read this inane post and was disappointed/disgusted by it, you can blame Julie for pestering me to post more often.

1 Comments:

At 11:21 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, blame me, at least we know you're working your butt off... better than office cubicle I'm sure. Right?

So, what exactly are you doing at the Winery other than drinking them out of their stock?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home