Van-tastic Voyage

Monday, October 30, 2006

Mixing and matching

So I had a craving for a White Russian after work today. Seemed like the thing to do for some reason. Unfortunately, didn't have any Kahlua on hand, and didn't feel like going out to find some. Created a bit of a dilemma, till I noticed my bottle of maple syrup. Not quite the same, but still somewhat tasty. Tastier than with the blackcurrant jam I tried the first time that's for sure. Have some apricot jam as well, might give that a shot too.

Also, I've changed the settings so you no longer need to be registered to post a comment. Not sure if that's the actual reason people aren't posting comments, but it's changed anyway.

2 Comments:

At 3:11 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! I can comment now! Are you sure you want to open up that can of worms Van?

Congrats on the new job. Which one did you pick? Are you going to post photos from the vineyard if that's the one you picked?

 
At 3:12 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummm... stupid anonymous... It's me Julie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home