Van-tastic Voyage

Monday, November 06, 2006

View from the office

Howdy not-so-faithful readers. Or perhaps I'm just a not-so-reliable poster. Anyhow, just a short post today. Work at the vineyard's been good, not too strenuous, but lots of walking up and down hills, so good cardio. I'll either have busted knees/back or be the best shape of my life by the time I'm finished. Anyhow, a picture of my "office". Not the best, but I'll try to get a few better ones sometime soon.


Also, have a place on the island now, so no more waking up to catch the 6:30 ferry. Well two more weeks of early ferry rides, can't move until the 18th. Worth the wait though, I'll be in a separate building from the rest of the house, with my own deck! I'll have to share laundry and kitchen, but I've been given the run of the living room in the main house, cause the owner (a retired guy) doesn't use it. It's a fairly new building with lots of windows, and it's pretty huge (can sleep 4 comfortably, 6 if people pair up on the double bed and pullout). So if you're planning on visiting, I'll be in that place until the end of January! And if you come for the end of January, Roger Waters will be playing, and he'll be doing all of Dark Side as well!

1 Comments:

At 11:37 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want more updates, I want more updates...

And since you already knew, I did say "Yes" to Kevin. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home