Van-tastic Voyage

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

An apology and a request

Howdy folks! Like I said in my last entry, posts are going to be scarce for the next little bit. Now that I'm working 6/7 days a week at the vineyard and a bar/cafe/restaurant I won't be doing too much travelling so won't have much to post unless something remarkable happens. I'll still try to post the occasional update, especially if I can get my pictures uploaded as well. Don't have heaps of them, but have a couple decent ones, at least I think so :D

On another note, if you're going to add a comment please leave a name or something so I know who it is. Especially whoever it was that made that last comment. Or you can leave clues so I can guess your identity, that could be fun! I'm currently guessing it was Julie who left the comment. Or Sarah.

1 Comments:

At 9:19 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Van!

No, sorry, that last comment wasn't from me :)

Here's an idea for a blog entry: a day in the life of a vineyard worker. What kind of grunt labour are they putting you through to lose all that weight? It may not sound exciting to you, but it's probably more interesting than my daily office routine!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home