Van-tastic Voyage

Monday, November 27, 2006

Yay Quickie!

Apologies to all those that have been waiting for an update, but this post will be a short one. I've moved to my new place on Waiheke Island and it's absolutely fantastic. Problem is I don't have an internet connection. I can use my landlord's sometimes and can occasionally piggyback onto an unprotected wireless network, but can't really provide regular updates, and definitely can't upload heaps of pictures. I'll be looking into getting a my own connection, and will hopefully find something sooner than later.

On another note, it's not my pants stretching, it's me shrinking. I've lost about 15-20lbs since I've gotten here, which means I'm no longer borderline overweight! I thought it was from the physical nature of my job, but when some friends visited this past weekend, they said it was because I don't eating anything (or at least not enough). So guess you were right Tina :P

2 Comments:

At 9:03 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Van, you've got to start eating... don't start disappearing on us... We like the ol' Van. :-)

Anyhow, glad to hear you've moved into the new place and that you are finally starting to get settled in NZ.

Take care!

 
At 1:36 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, it was my comment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home